Thank you to everyone who participated in the inaugural San Diego Pollinator Week.
We had over 300 community members attend events! See here for the full list of activities offered.
Folks who signed the Pollinator Pledge committed to supporting pollinators by...
Remove areas of mulch in my yard to create a space for ground bees.M.J., Community Member
Sembrar y cultivar plantas nativas.A.F., Community Member
I plan to to plant more native plants, more milkweed and as always, no pesticides!V.B., Community Member
Deep gratitude for all the partners who supported by hosting workshops and sharing their knowledge:
- Mt. Helix Park
- Master Gardener Association of San Diego County
- Native West Nursery
- Ramona Ranch Winery
- Wild Farm Alliance
- Point Blue Conservation Science
- US Fish & Wildlife - Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program
- Critter Encounters
- Paradise Hills Native Garden
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park
- San Diego Botanic Garden
- UCSD - Department of Ecology, Behavior & Evolution
- Earth Discovery Institute
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- Caterpillar Chow
- Girl Next Door Honey
Follow Up Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org