4:00pm - 7:00pm
Purpose of the workshop is to provide resources and funding for private land managers to:
- Assist landowners to enhance and maintain native plants and animals on their lands
- Aid in resource management for farmers
- Add biological and conservation value to current uses and practices
- Help landowners understand planning processes and receive technical assistance
- Increase knowledge of technical assistance and grant programs for landowners
Who should attend:
- Land managers* who maintain working lands interested in learning about programs that assist with current operations; or
- Land managers seeking opportunities to initiate conservation or sustainable land management practices; or
- Organizations interested in opportunities for conservation or sustainable land management practices on privately-owned lands.
*Land managers may include property owners, lessees, land managers, etc.
For those attending in person, there will be an opportunity to engage with representatives from the programs participating in the workshop to ask questions and receive technical assistance.
The workshop will also include a virtual option via Zoom for a 30-minute overview of the funding assistance programs participating in the workshop.